Jewelry Care and Disclamer
To extend the wear and preserve the beauty of your jewelry it is important to take care of your pieces so that they can be enjoyed for generations to come.
- Jewelry can get dented and damaged if treated roughly.
- Before doing any vigorous activities (i.e. household work, going to the gym, etc.) it is important to remove your jewelry. Avoid household cleaners as they can cause eroding and distressing of jewelry.
- It is imperative to keep pieces away from water and chemicals. Moisture, tarnishes, and mixed metals can weaken the pigmentation of your products. Chlorine can cause metal to fracture with repeated exposure. Avoid cleaning products, swimming pools and Jacuzzi’s.
- Extreme hot and cold temperatures can damage jewelry. This is mostly a concern regarding costume jewelry. A rapid temperature jump can also cause stones to fracture.
- Proper storage of your pieces is important. Each piece of jewelry should be stored separately. This will prevent it from getting scratched, tangled, or scuffed.
Any references to brand names, ‘Designer Inspired’ or “Celebrity Inspired” are made strictly for comparison to fit your style. Any items sold by us as “Designer Inspired” or “Celebrity Inspired” are not affiliated with any brands mentioned. We do not represent them as exact copies or originals.